“This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering Australia packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Australia business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
Read more details of report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/latest-trends-and-key-issues-in-the-australian-retail-packaging-the-outlook-for-primary-packaging-and-outers-to-2018-market
- The Australian packaging market was valued at AUD10.2 billion in 2014 in terms of production, with growth of 4.4% from the previous year. The Australian packaging industry employs over 50,000 people and is dominated by local packaging manufacturers.
- Plastic packaging has the second largest share in the Australian packaging market and its production was valued at AUD3.2 billion in 2014. Food products constitute the largest share of Plastics packaging.
- Paper and Board holds the largest share of the Australian packaging industry with production valued at AUD3.8 billion in 2014.
- “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Australia Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Australia packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Australia consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Australia packaging...