LAW 421 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998) provided each of the following protections EXCEPT
2) Cybersquatting describes the practice of
3) Two merchant companies have entered into a contract for the sale of goods but have had no prior dealings, which would establish a course of conduct between them. The UCC will allow gap fillers to apply to their contract regarding missing terms in each of the following situations EXCEPT
5) What is the main problem with international courts?
6) Under the U.S. legal system, subject to some exceptions, costs of litigation regarding both the plaintiff and defendant
7) Generally, torts law is governed by
8) Assumption of risk is a defense to
9) The three stripes on Adidas clothing represents a
10) The color or shape of an item, if distinctive, is a
11) Jurisprudence is defined as
12) Which of the following does not result in a decision rendered by the hearing officer?
13) When Maria comes home from work, she finds that her yard has been mowed and trimmed. An hour later, a man comes to her door to collect payment for the yard work. Maria refuses to pay him because she has never seen him before nor had she hired him to do the work. Which of the following is accurate?
14) Where a promise can only be accepted by the performance of the person to whom it is offered is an example of a/an
15) Each of the following is a discharge by mutual consent EXCEPT
16) Harry sees an AK-47 automatic assault rifle in a gun shop window. He inquires about the price and is told that it is $2,500. Harry signs a contract promising to pay the $2,500 on Friday, taking possession of the rifle when payment is made. On Thursday, a law is enacted making the ownership, sale, or possession of an automatic rifle illegal. This...