LDR 531 Final Exam 30/30 Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1) Which of the following is best defined as a consciously coordinated social unit, composed of two or more people, which functions on a relatively continuous basis to achieve a common goal or set of goals?
2) Over the past 2 decades, business schools have added required courses on organizational design to many of their curricula. Why have they done this?
3) Robert Katz identified three essential skills that managers must have to reach their goals. What are these skills?
4) __________ is a field of study that investigates the effect that individuals, groups, and structures have on behavior within organizations for the purpose of applying such knowledge toward improving an organization’s effectiveness.
5) What do the fundamental consistencies underlying the behavior of all individuals enable researchers to do?
6) Which of the following is a generic term that covers a broad range of feelings that people experience?
7) What term is used for intense feelings that are directed at someone or something?
8) If personality characteristics were completely dictated by __________, they would be fixed at
birth and no amount of experience could alter them.
9) Which of the following are classifications on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?
10) Maria is dissatisfied with the way that her manager treats her. She has quit her job and found a new position with another firm. How has she expressed her dissatisfaction?
11) You quietly continue to do your work when you know things will not improve. This is what type of response to dissatisfaction?
12) A group
a. generates positive synergy through coordinated effort
13) __________ results in a level of performance that is greater than the sum of the individual input.
14) What happens in the second stage of...