Ball grinding mill is one of the grinding machinery. In mineral processing, only a small number of rich ore can be sent to smelt after crushing and screening; the majority of the ore must be grinded into 0.1-0.074 mm and even more fine so as to make valuable mineral monomerly-dissociated, and then can be sent to smelt after separating. Grinding operations is an very important process in the production of mineral processing. It is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics and can be used for dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
Features of Ball Grinding Mills
1. Ball grinding mills whose diameter is smaller than 3200mm generally adopt antifriction bearing to replace bearing bush sliding bearing, so that 10%-20% of energy can be saved.
2. Ball grinding grinding mill whose diameter is bigger than 2700mm generally adopt low-speed transmission gear to be used in examination and installation of lining board.
3. Ball grinding mill whose diameter is smaller than 1500mm generally adopt unitary and enlarged base, thus shortening the installation time and reducing the installation requirement.
4. Ball grinding mills whose power is lower than 400KW adopt squirrel-cage or slip-ring asynchronous motor and that whose power is higher than 400KW can adopt high pressure asynchronous motor or TDMK series of high-pressure synchronous motor.
5. Two feeder machines can be chosen from: drum type feeder machine and compound type feeder machine to satisfy different needs of working conditions.
6. The gear lubrication methods include grease lubrication, oil bath lubrication and fog lubrication.
7. The bearing lubrication method can be chosen from manual operation and power-driven grease lubrication pump, so that it can realize automatic lubrication operation.
8. There are various types of...