This web-based spreadsheet application is an excellent example of spreadsheet software for collaboration and sharing. Instead of emailing spreadsheets back and forth, you can simply send out a link and then have other people edit the file with their comments and contributions. Similar to Excel, Zoho Sheet supports the use of macros and Pivot Tables which can be used to expedite analysis. In addition, the application offers a way to import and export data in the Excel file format for ease of cooperation with Excel users.
* Large spreadsheet support:
* We now support spreadsheets with up to 1 million cells per document, subject to a maximum of 65536 rows and 256 columns per worksheet. Spreadsheet files being imported have a size restriction of 10MB.
* Performance Improvements:
* You will notice performance improvements, especially while loading large spreadsheets, doing range-level operations, undo/redo, etc.
* Chrome and Safari browser support:
* We now provide full support to Chrome 4+ and Safari 4+ browsers in addition to Firefox 2+ and Internet Explorer 6+.
* Support for 'Input Method':
* Direct input of Chinese, Japanese, Korean characters on a cell is now possible without needing to double click on a cell.
* Find functionality:
* You can now find text inside a spreadsheet. Use the shortcut Ctrl+F and you will get the Find panel at the bottom of the spreadsheet. You can search for text in the current sheet, current coloumn or current row. You will automatically be taken to the cell which contains the string being searched for.
* Undo/Redo Enhancements:
* Undo/Redo now works across worksheets. It is fast and more reliable than before.
* Column/Row/Sheet level styles and formats:
* You can now set styles and format on a column/row/sheet level. For example, if you select the whole sheet and set the font style as Calibri, then the same font will be set for any new rows/columns that may...