The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian life insurance segment, including:
• The Indian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Indian life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape of the life insurance segment in India
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Indian insurance industry
• A description of the life reinsurance segment in India
• Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
• A benchmarking section on Indian life insurance segment in comparison with other BRICS countries
Executive Summary :
Life insurance was the largest segment in the Indian insurance industry in 2013, and accounted for 78.5% of the industry’s gross written premium. The segment registered significant growth at a review-period (2009-2013) CAGR of 3.3%. Growth was primarily attributed to the rapid expansion of group superannuation products, which registered a review-period CAGR of 21.7% in terms of gross written premium. Steady expansion in the individual whole life category, which accounted for 77.8% of the life insurance gross written premium, also contributed to the segment’s growth.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/life-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
Sustainable economic growth and rising GDP, increasing levels of employment, an expanding population, rising life expectancy, increased tax benefits and the introduction of flexible life insurance plans are expected to support the segment’s growth over the forecast period. Gross written premium is projected to increase at a projected forecast-period CAGR of 6.3%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in India:
• It provides historical values for the Indian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013...