The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Peruvian life insurance segment, including:
• The Peruvian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Peruvian life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Peru
• Detailed regulatory policies in the Peruvian insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Peruvian life insurance
• Key developments in the Peruvian life insurance segment
• New products launched by Peruvian life insurers
Executive Summary :
Peruvian life insurance registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.5% during the review period (2009-2013). The segment’s growth was a result of strong economic growth and an improving business environment.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/life-insurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
The pension and individual whole life categories accounted for 82.6% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013, but life insurance penetration remained low at 0.8% in 2013. The five leading insurers accounted for 85.9% of the life insurance gross written premium in 2013. Over the forecast period (2013-2018), reforms in insurance contract law, expansion of the middle-class population and steady growth in microinsurance products are expected to drive the segment.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Peru:
• It provides historical values of the Peruvian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Peruvian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred...