Women’s Declaration of Independence
United States of America
Women from all over had face challenges harder then men. Women are capable of doing much more than men. Since the 1920s women suffrage campaign led by Susan B. Anthony, women were granted the right to vote. Men visualize women as a weak figure, but every man came from a woman. The truth is that women are just as educated, powerful, and strong as a man. We as women have been taken advantage of and we have been deprived of out rights and our equality in society. We as women not only want freedom for ourselves but the freedom for our generations to come. Women are just as equal to men but people ignorance today in society make this statement untrue. Many people think this because we women have been through a lot, we have the right to vote, the right to work, and do almost the same things men do we are treated the same but we are not. We all need to come to realize that women are not mans’ shadows, we were not created to be slaves for men, we are human. God created us all equality. It is time for the women to stand up and get justice; our husbands, our male boss, shall not bully us any more. Through out the years women have been through a lot, the main purpose of this Declaration of Independence of women is to address issues that have yet to be improved in 2013 due to the failure of society nowadays. The time has come where women should deserve so more treatment than what is given.
List of Grievances
* Women not being able to walk down the street without having someone yelling out a sexual comment about her.
* Women being beaten up by their husbands.
* Some people in society still believe that women cannot hold power over a country in other words become president.
* Women not being paid the same as men
* Women’s sports are not treated as if they were as important as men’s sports.
* Some women are under the influence of men; they don’t have their own voice and...