• All residents are aware of the product offering and most know of at least one location, approx. 5.5 million doughnuts a day consisting of over 20 categories
• Niche competitors, especially local retail chains, are quick to offer up new choices for dissatisfied customers.
• KKD doughnuts are available in super markets, grocery stores, convenience stores.
• Strong management team.
• Strong brand name. KKD has a unique brand and variety of freshly made hot donuts
• Large presence and establishment having 523 stores with the presence in 40 states on USA and in 10 foreign countries.
1. Krispy Kreme makes it possible for different organizations throughout the community to use there product as a fundraiser.
2. Krispy Kreme is most popular in grocery and convenience stores which gives customers easy access to the product.
3. Employees are better trained.
4. KKD has a unique brand and variety of freshly made donuts.
5. KKD can offer to have customers watch product being made at the donut theater.
6. KKD has a high capacity to make 4,000 to 10,000 donuts daily.
7. KKD prides themselves on high customer satisfaction with fresh quality donuts.
8. KKD offers additional products through businesses acquisitions.
9. KKD offers a product that is second to none, with regards to taste, freshness and the finest ingredients.
10. KKD has a great desire for growth and success of people and company.
11. KKD has great service and innovation.
12. KKD has e-commerce which gives owners access to real-time information.
13. KKD has a drive through window for sales.
14. KKD has a new fall product line of donut called Spice.
15. KKD is expanding into Dunkin Donuts territory.
• International market influence is very less.
• Bad communication, Not innovative, Weak.
• No major advertises 100% reliance on reputation.
• lack of adequate knowledge to the customers could lead to the eventual deterioration of the brand.
• Opening additional...