Course: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
TAKE HOME EXAMINATION
ENSURE THAT YOU ARE DULY REGISTERED FOR THIS COURSE AND YOU GET EMAIL CONFIRMATION WHICH MUST BE KEPT SAFELY BY YOU FOR FUTURE REFERENCE TO AVOID CANCELLATION OF YOUR EXAM PAPER
1. Answer ALL questions
2. Answers must be sufficiently addressed and not treated on the surface
3. Examinations scripts for this examination must reach this address(firstname.lastname@example.org) copy email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31ST JULY 2013.
4. Late submission will be treated as failure
5. Scripts submitted by debtor students shall not be marked, meaning a carry-over of the course.
6. Submitted scripts must have your full names and subject title clearly stated in the subject of the email address before it can be processed.
|1 |What is MIS ? Explain different types of information |
| |system serving at different levels in organisation. Give |
| |suitable example. | |
|2 |(a) What is re-engineering ? Explain BPR ? |
| |(b) What |are |the value activities of organisation ? How |
| | |information system support the value activities of |
| | |organisation ? | |
|3 |(a) What is Data base ? Explain DBMS. |
| |(b) List the different |Database models. Explain any one |
| | |of them. | | |
|4 |Explain the various steps involved in developing...