|Marketing Research and information systems |
Table of Contents
Market Research 3
Steps in Market research 3
1. Defining market problems 4
2. Set objectives, budget and timetables 4
3. Select research types, methods and techniques 4
4. Design research instruments 6
5. Collect data 6
6. Organize and analyze data 6
7. Presentation and reporting if findings 6
Marketing research is the systematic and objective identification, collection, analysis, and dissemination of information for the purpose of assisting management in decision making related to the identification and solution of problems and opportunities in marketing.
Research carried out in order to understand customer/consumer interest in a particular product or service.
Marketing research, or market research, is a form of business research and is generally divided into two categories:
• consumer market research; Consumer marketing research studies the buying habits of individual people
• Business-to-business (B2B) market research, which was previously known as...