. Some of the marketing tactics involved include:
1) Website: Detailed website showcasing information about the organization and its USP – branding it correctly, establishing color themes which communicate its essence, building upon a strong logo and client testimonials.
2) Events/Workshops/Book Readings: Sponsoring the right events, conducting book readings and relationship building workshops which would help the name ‘Marry Me’ evoke the image of strong relationship values.
3) Brochures/Newspaper Inserts: Using newspaper, magazines and brochures to share Flyers/Inserts.
4) Social Networks: to create awareness and build a conversation around the service - encouraging word of mouth marketing between clients and potential clients through an online portal. Pay-per-click advertising would also be employed.
5) Newsletter: Sharing stories and snapshots of weddings handled by Marry Me.
6) Content Marketing: through blogs and online articles written by a pool of freelance content writers to subtly brand the firm as well as establish it as a domain expert in planning weddings.
7) Marketing through Strategic Partnerships: the network of vendor relationships and collaborative marketing pursued as a result.
8) Upselling (Online Portal for Handmade invites, favors, decorations/other events): Creation of an online portal to sell handmade invitation cards, wedding favors and decorations etc. to build a potential client database for circulating newsletters and upselling. Planning of other events such as birthday parties, festival parties and others would also provide a means for this and could also contribute to business during off-season times.
9) Maintaining relationships with past clients (word of mouth): Anniversary greetings and mementoes for generating goodwill and maintaining contact with clients.