MATH 012 Midterm Exam
Click Link Below To Buy:
Math 012 Midterm Exam
• The exam is worth 75 points. There are 15 questions, each worth 5 points. Your score on the exam will be converted to a percentage and posted in your assignment folder with comments.
• This exam is open book and open notes, and you may take as long as you like on it provided that you submit the exam no later than the due date posted in our course schedule of the syllabus. You may refer to your textbook, notes, and online classroom materials, but you may not consult anyone.
• You must show all of your work to receive full credit. If a problem does not seem to require work, write a sentence or two to justify your answer.
• Please type your work in your copy of the exam, or if you prefer, create a document containing your work. Scanned work is also acceptable. Be sure to include your name in the document. Review instructions for submitting your exam in the Exams Module.
• If you have any questions, please contact me by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the end of your exam you must include the following dated statement with your name typed in lieu of a signature. Without this signed statement you will receive a zero.
I have completed this exam myself, working independently and not consulting anyone except the instructor. I have neither given nor received help on this exam.
1) Solve the equation using the methods discussed in Chapter 1 of our text. If the equation has a unique solution, please show the complete check of your answer.
2) Solve the equation using the methods discussed in Chapter 1 of our text. If the equation has a unique solution, please show the complete check of your answer.
3) Solve the equation using the methods discussed...