This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Mexico.
Executive Summary :
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Mexico. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
To get details at: http://www.reportscue.com/mexico-wealth-report-2014-market
• Independent market sizing of Mexico HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
• The number of wealth managers in each city
• Wealth management saturation and potential by city
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Mexico
• The size of Mexico's wealth management industry
• The largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Highlights :
• There were 146,309 HNWIs in Mexico in 2013. These HNWIs held US$801 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.5 million.
• Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 0.9% in 2013, following an increase of 0.4% in 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Mexican HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.6%, to reach 167,719 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 23.6%, to reach US$1.04 trillion by 2018.
• Mexican HNWIs held 22.2% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$178 billion, which is level with the global average of 20-30%.
Reason To Buy :
• The Mexico Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource...