MGT 307 SAMPLE - Final Exam 3 Sets -
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
1) Organizational behavior is an interdisciplinary body of knowledge with strong ties to all of the following disciplines EXCEPT:
2) Which of the following statements about organizational behavior is NOT accurate?
A. organizational behavior seeks to improve the quality of work life.
B. organizational behavior has strong ties to the behavioral sciences and allied social sciences.
C. organizational behavior seeks to improve the performance of people, groups, and organizations.
D. organizational behavior is divorced from the disciplines of political science and economics.
3) __________ is a multidisciplinary field devoted to understanding individual and group behavior, interpersonal processes, and organizational dynamics.
A. performance management.
B. organizational behavior.
C. workgroup analysis.
4) Organizations are encouraged to develop a dominant and coherent set of __________. Although every member may not agree with them, all members will know they are important.
A. common perceptions
B. observable attitudes
C. shared values
D. implicit needs
5) In the context of the three important levels of cultural analysis in organizations, the level referred to as __________ can play a critical part in linking people together and can provide a powerful motivational mechanism for members of the culture.
A. implicit culture...