MGT 445 Entire Class (MGT445 Organizational Negotiations )
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
MGT-445 Week-1 Individual - Communication and Personality
Communication and Personality in Negotiation Paper: Using the selected concepts and terms from your selected readings, prepare a 1,050-1,750-word paper in which you describe a negotiation situation that you have participated in, for example sale or purchase of a house or car, salary negotiations or other similar situations. In your paper be sure to analyze the roles of communication and personality in negotiation and how they contributed to or detracted from the negotiation style. Use APA style formatting.
MGT-445 Week-2 Team - Power Play for Howard Part-A
Learning Team Assignment: Case Study Analysis Part A: “Power Play for Howard”
• Resource: “Power Play for Howard” case study.
• Prepare a 1,050- to 2,100-word case analysis of “Power Play for Howard” located in Negotiation: Readings, Exercises, and Cases. Address the following in your analysis:
o Briefly summarize the case.
o Evaluate the benefits (tangible and intangible), costs, and risks associated with negotiating Juwan Howard’s free agent contract from the perspective of Juwan Howard and both teams’ general managers.
• Format your paper according to APA standards.
MGT-445 Week-3 Individual - Negotiation Strategy
Individual Assignment: Negotiation Strategy Article Analysis
• Resource: the Electronic Reserve Readings link for the course, the Internet, or other resources to find at least two articles that describe a negotiation situation that employs different negotiation strategies.
• Prepare a word paper describing the negotiation strategies used in your selected articles. Compare and contrast the two negotiation strategies (distributive and integrative) and how they might apply in your work...