MGT 527 FINAL EXAM
1) A consultant is best described as
• a person who makes things happen within the organization
• someone who fixes what is wrong in an organization
• a person who has some influence but no direct power to make changes
• the person who owns the problem
2) According to Block, every consulting project, regardless of size, must go through five phases. Why is that so important?
• This text is the supreme authority on consulting, so we should follow the advice given.
• The client would expect us to complete the five phases.
• It is only by completing each step in each phase that we can be assured of delivering competent consulting advice.
• Having a methodology is essential for any project to succeed.
Click here to Download MGT 527 Final Exam
3) What is the purpose for an initial contact with a client regarding a project?
• To identify who is the boss and where the work will be done
• To kick off the project and meet all stakeholders
• To discuss past performance by getting to know each other
• To explore the problem and to determine whether the consultant is the right
4) According to Block, the feedback and decision to act phase of the five phases of consulting includes which of the following?
• Setting up ultimate goals and selecting the best action
• Setting up large amounts of data and selecting an alternative action
• Determining what feedback to offer and suggesting decisions
• Offering suggestions on the issues and how to decide to act
5) Journals, abstracts, scholarly books, and the materials located in the Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) are examples of ______ sources.
Want to see the complete Answers..?? Click MGT 527 Complete Course
6) What does author Salkind suggest as the initial step in the process of writing a literature review?
• Read other literature reviews.
• Ask your boss where to start.
• Copy other...