MIS 535 FINAL EXAM – 100% CORRECT
To purchase this, Click here
Contact us at:
MIS 535 FINAL EXAM - 100% CORRECT
FINAL EXAM QUESTIONS
1. (TCO A) Which of the following decisions require knowledge based on collaboration and interaction? (Points : 4)
How long will it take to manufacture this product?
Should we work with outside vendors on new products and services?
In which geographical locations are our products garnering the most sales?
Which product design is the most efficient for the user in terms of energy use?
2. (TCO B) Which of the following businesses use the market creator business model? (Points : 5)
an online auction house
an online newspaper
a video-sharing site
an online bookseller
3. (TCO C) The type of logical database model that treats data as if they were stored in two-dimensional tables is the (Points : 4)
4. (TCO D) The telephone system is an example of a ________ network. (Points : 4)
5. (TCO E) Enterprise applications have become easier to install because: (Points : 5)
they have been reduced in function
vendors have modularized the applications so they can be rolled out a module at a time
vendors have changed their design to make the application more adaptable to diverse business processes
Users have become more familiar with how to use the applications
6. (TCO F) Agile Methodologies (Points : 4)
were developed because traditional methodologies did not work
because software development is unlike any other development activity
users seldom know what they want when the project starts
all of the above
7. (TCO G) A salesperson clicks repeatedly on the online ads of a competitor in order to drive the competitor's advertising...