MKTG 425 Project Week 4 Pat 1 and Week 7 part 2
Click Link Below To Buy:
Guidelines and Questions for Part 1 Due Week 4
Professional account managers (a.k.a. professional sales representatives) are often given accounts that have been previously managed by others. This occurs for reasons such as a colleague leaving the firm, promotion to a management position, territory realignments, and even a miss-match of communication styles between the buyer and the original sales representative. The first part of our project involves territory realignment for NewNet Systems, a Value-Added Reseller that provides B2B network products and services.
To begin, read the company details in Appendix 2 of your textbook. Following are the sections you should read carefully.
• Introduction to Multiple Account Management Selling
• Introduction to Your New Employer – NewNet Systems
• Introduction to Your New Account Management Position
• Introduction to Your NewNet Systems Account Reports (Contact Screenshots from the CRM Program)
After reviewing and understanding the scenario of your new position at NewNet Systems, go to Chapter 9 in your textbook. At the end of the chapter, you will find the details specific to this part of the Course Project. Read the Chapter 9 details, titled Developing and Qualifying the Account Database carefully.
1. Use the 20 new account CRM Contact Screenshots found in Appendix 2 to complete the metrics report (table) for your meeting with your manager Casey. The report should contain the following headings.
• Anticipated Close Date
• Account Name
• Contact Name
• Communication Style
• Stage of the Selling Process
• Anticipated Dollar Amount
• Likelihood to Close
• Forecast Sales (Anticipated Dollar Amount X Likelihood to Close)
Using your metric report and the details in each case notes section, prepare a written report for Casey...