Economic domestic policies of mussolini
1.Benito Mussolini came to power in 1922 and tried to transform the country's economy along fascist ideology.
2. In fact he was not an economic radical
3. His main interest was to use economic power
4. the Italian state changed his ideological believe.
5. Mussolini had an economic plan.
6. Mussolini did have a clear economic agenda,
7.The government had two main objectives
8. The first one was to modernize the economy
9. The second one was to remedy the country's lack of strategic resources.
10.Mussolini pushed the modern capitalistic sector in the service of the state.
11. A collaboration between the industrialists, the workers, and the state.
12. State-owned industry.
13. Cut government costs.
14. To protect the new industries.
15. The industrial revolution, was an intensive development.
16. Domestic sources and by aggressive commercial policies
17. Trade deals
18. Strategic colonization.
19. Mussolini had essentially no grasp of economics
20. Italian fascism was actually a negative force on the Italian economy.
Social domestic policies of mussolini
1.Mussolini’s social policies were also aimed to increase his popularity.
2.More people also meant more soldiers.
3. Use of propaganda.
5. social services
6.Control of libraries, tours...
7.But it failed as there was no official government
8. An inadequate unemployment insurance scheme.
9.Mussolini wanted to establish a modern Roman empire in the Mediterranean.
10. A successful foreign policy might distract Italians domestic problems
11. Mussolini was disappointed with the small territorial gains from WW1, and the humiliating Treaty of Versailles.
12.Support for their regimes.
Religious domestic policies of Mussolini
View of world based on belief that struggles of nations
Races are a central feature of the world.
Growth of empire and national expansion seen as proof of national strength and...