Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
1. Each of the following is a wireless LAN device except
2. A wireless client network interface card performs each of the following tasks except
3. The type of wireless network interface card that would not be found in a laptop computer is a(n)
4. A SIDO card would be used in which type of device?
5. An access point has a(n) _____ interface that allows it to connect to a wired network.
6. One of the functions of an access point is to serve as a base station for the wireless network. True or False?
7. Although the transmission range of an access point can vary, the number of wireless clients that it can support does not vary. True or False?
8. Power over Ethernet allows wireless client network adapter cards to be placed in locations even though there is not an electrical outlet nearby. True or False?
9. A remote wireless bridge can only connect wireless networks together. True or False?
10. Both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations can be supported by a remote wireless bridge. True or False?
11. A (n) _____ is a device that combines wireless management and security in a single appliance.
12. _____ standards are not formal standards but are common practices that the industry follows.
13. Industry-sponsored organizations that want to promote a specific technology are known as _____.
14. The _____ organization has been establishing network standards for almost 25 years.
15. The _____ is a consortium that tests and certifies wireless products.
16. List and describe the four different modes in which a remote wireless bridge can function.
17. What are the features of a wireless gateway?
18. What are some limitations to infrared wireless LAN systems?
19. Give a brief summary of the characteristics of IEEE 802.11b, 802.11a, and 802.11g wireless networks.
NETW 563 CHAPTER 2...