ADVANCED NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Title of the Lab
School of Engineering and Information Sciences
SUBMITTED ON: 1/17/14
Table of Contents
Problem Definition 3
Background Theory 3
Methodology and Procedure 3
Observations, Data, Findings, and Results 4
Questions and Answers 4
Recommendations and Conclusions 4
Lessons Learned 4
Document Certification 4
* Write the purpose and usefulness of the lab experiment.
The purpose of this lab was to perform configuration management in order to establish minimal threshold levels for set variables.
* What are the main outcomes that will be addressed in this lab experiment?
* For example,
* This lab report investigates
* Performance Management of small, medium and large network link
* Analyze traffic and performance on a fixed 10mbps
* Establish threshold
The problem is identifying the end to end delay, if there is a lag there is a problem in employee efficiency.
* Connectivity a network can be defined by two work more nodes connected by a link, in this case 10 are connected.
Methodology and Procedure
* For example, we use OpNet as a sandbox tool to investigate how the addition of VoIP in a hub network will impact network performance.
* Discuss what data will be collected.
* Discuss how the data were collected.
Data from a small network which consist of two small groups of five users. The data collected from a link of 256 bytes, 512 bytes, and 1024 bytes.
Observations, Data, Findings, and Results
Questions and Answers
1. How many total bits/sec for the network would you expect to be sent for the frame size of 256
2. How many total bits/sec for the network would you expect to be sent for the frame size of 512 bytes? 8.192 mbps
3. How many total bits/sec for the network would you expect to be sent for the frame size...