GBI Research's report, "Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers" looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/glucose-monitoring-device-market-to-2019-technology-adoption-and-increasing-health-awareness-serve-as-distinct-regional-growth-drivers
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2012
- Information on the leading technologies of key players: F. Hoffmann-La Roche, LifeScan, Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories and Arkay
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the dynamics and developments driving the global glucose monitoring devices market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying...