August 4,2015- Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “New U.S. Service Sectors Ripe For Investment”. These are some of the best prospects for new ventures that Marketdata’s recent independent and unbiased market research has revealed—voids in the market screaming to be filled.
There are many untapped niche markets that exist, especially in the service and healthcare sectors.(https://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports-699588/new-us-service-sectors-ripe-investment.html) Either it’s an emerging or nascent market that hasn’t been discovered, or is too small to be considered by large companies. Yet, they can be very profitable and may have huge potential for growth.
This is a completely new Marketdata report. The following six sectors are covered, in terms of the void in the market, why demand exists, the proposed concept or service, background about the market’s dollar potential, scalability, competition, potential end-user demand, estimated start-up costs, franchising potential, and a comprehensive list of resources for follow-up.
1) A medical weight loss chain built upon the Preventative Health Care Benefit of the Affordable Care Act (obesity screening & counseling service)
2) Training/consulting company for MDs and other healthcare professionals that want to add a medical weight loss program to their practice.
3) A 24 hr. weight loss cable TV channel
4) A Self-improvement annual exposition and conference
5) A 24 hr. self-improvement TV channel
6) Medical foods market annual conference & trade association.
These are some of the best prospects for new ventures that Marketdata’s recent independent and unbiased market research has revealed—voids in the market screaming to be filled.
This business information report has been independently prepared by utilizing a comprehensive variety of “primary” and “secondary” information sources and techniques including: in-depth telephone interviews, analyses of other market...