Job analysis for new salesperson positions
1.1 Analysis method
For the anasysis I used two methods:
The iInterviews with the members of sales teams providedelivers information about the typical work activities, such as background information about the difficulties and details of performing the job. It Aalso reflects personal profilescharacters, important to get an idea whetherif the person will fit in the job and with fit in with the people who have to share their work. I The interviews also supplydelivers information about abilities to react and solve problems in difficult situations.
Observe other working teams
The goal of observing working teams is to understandrealise the business processes. The sales executive must constantly observe the performance of workers and their results periodically, in order to realize find the mistakes and thoseat aspects which can be improved.
1. Job description
Sales executives maximise the sales of a company's goods or services in order to ensure the commercial success.
Their main responsabilities and typical work activities are:
• Present and sell company products and services to the clients a
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, monitor customer preferences and solve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Prepare status reports, and give feedback to the sales team leader and/or to the sales office.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
2 Workforce planning system
2. Talent inventory
This chapter reviews the both the hard and soft skills of the sales personnelal.
o at least two years experience in...