Big Market Research 'Non-Life Insurance in the Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read more details at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/non-life-insurance-in-uruguay-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Uruguay:
• It provides historical values for Uruguay’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Uruguay’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Uruguay.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Uruguay and outlines the key regulations affecting them.