The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Belgian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Belgian non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Belgium
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Belgian insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Belgian non-life insurance
• Key developments in the Belgian non-life insurance segment
• New products launched by Belgian non-life insurers
Executive Summary :
The Belgian non-life insurance segment accounted for 24.4% of the country’s total insurance gross written premium in 2013. The non-life segment’s written premium grew at a CAGR of 3.2% during the review period (2009-2013). The growth was primarily generated by the country’s favorable regulatory environment for non-life insurers, such as the compulsory nature of motor and fire insurance, which helped these categories record strong review-period growth. Its growth was further accelerated by the country’s strong transport connections with France, Germany and the Netherlands.
Get more details of report at: http://www.reportscue.com/non-life-insurance-in-belgium-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Belgium:
• It provides historical values for Belgium’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Belgium’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio,...