The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Hong Kong non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance category
• Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment
• The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Hong Kong
• Detailed regulatory policies of Hong Kong insurance industry
• Analysis of various consumer segments in Hong Kong non-life insurance
• Key developments in the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment
• New products launched by Hong Kong non-life insurers
Executive Summary :
The Hong Kong non-life insurance segment grew at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%, primarily supported by rising motor vehicle sales, increased construction activity and a favorable regulatory environment. The increasing volume of construction and infrastructure projects drove demand for property insurance during the review period, supported the non-life segment. The non-life segment’s gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 10.6%, and is expected to increase at a forecast-period (2014?2018) CAGR of 8.9%) in 2018. Property insurance was the largest category, in terms of gross written premium, during the review period accounting for 37.6% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013. Liability insurance was the second-largest category in 2013.
Access full details at:http://www.reportscue.com/nonlife-insurance-in-hong-kong-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Hong Kong:
• It provides historical values for Hong Kong’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed...