Follow this link to get this tutorial:
Contact us at:
NRS 427V WEEK 5 COMPLETE WORK
NRS-427v Week 5 Discussion 1
Throughout this course, you have viewed the “Diary of Medical Mission Trip” videos dealing with the catastrophic earthquake in Haiti in 2010. Reflect on this natural disaster by answering the following questions:
1. Propose one example of a nursing intervention related to the disaster from each of the following levels: primary prevention, secondary prevention, and tertiary prevention. Provide innovative examples that have not been discussed by a previous student.
2. Under which phase of the disaster do the three proposed interventions fall? Explain why you chose that phase.
3. With what people or agencies would you work in facilitating the proposed interventions and why?
Link to the “Diary of Medical Mission Trip” videos:
NRS-427v Week 5 Discussion 2
What spiritual issues surrounding a disaster can arise for individuals, communities, and health care providers? Explain your answer in the context of a natural or manmade disaster. How can a community health nurse assist in the spiritual care of the individual, community, self, and colleagues?
Week 5 Assignment 1 – Community Teaching Plan: Community Presentation
Note: This is an individual assignment. Based on the feedback offered by the provider, identify the best approach for teaching. Prepare a presentation to accompany the teaching plan and present the information to your community. Select one of the following options for delivery of the presentation:
1. PowerPoint presentation – no more than 30 minutes
2. Pamphlet presentation – 1 to 2 pages
3. Poster presentation
Appropriate community settings include:
• Public health clinic
• Community health center
• Long-term care facility
• Transitional care facility