Welcome to Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital! You are scheduled to attend Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital General Orientation February 9 through February 13, 2009 at Birmingham Conference Center (see attached map for directions).
Enclosed is a flashdrive with important Henry Ford Health System and Henry Ford West Bloomfield information for your review. Insert the flashdrive into your computer USB port and follow the directions enclosed with the flashdrive to review flashdrive contents. After you have reviewed the information please note that for your convenience, you may erase some or all of the flash drive contents. An additional feature is that you can password protect the flashdrive and keep for your business or personal day to day use.
A few important things you should know:
• Orientation will begin every day at 8:00 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
• Continental breakfast, lunch and snack will be provided every day while at general orientation
• Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early so that you can register and get a bite to eat
• Dress code is business casual (no jeans please)
• You will park in the main conference center lot which is located off of Evergreen Road (there will be signs to direct you).
• Please bring photo identification as you will need this when you take your employee picture I.D. badge.
If you have any questions about orientation please call your manager or you may call
Thank you for choosing Henry Ford West Bloomfield as your employer. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
WBH General Orientation Team
Directions to Birmingham Conference Center for WBH General Orientation
Birmingham Conference Center
31301 Evergreen / Beverly Hills / Michigan / 48025 / 248.203.3670 phone
|From Cities South of Detroit |
|Travel I-75 North past downtown Detroit...