“Oil Storage Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
“”Oil Storage Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals”” is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products or, chemicals in North America. Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year and by key countries for oil and chemical storage terminals till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within the region based on contribution to regional oil storage capacity. Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
– Updated information relating to all active and planned oil storage terminals
– Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
– Capacity information of all oil storage terminals
– Provides operator information for all active and planned oil storage terminals
– Latest developments and contracts related to oil storage terminals
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned oil storage terminals in North America
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
– Assess your competitor’s oil storage terminals”
For complete report please visit...