1. They should have talked to her and asked her why she did what she did. Maybe her child would have been her important person or thing in her life.
2. No, because they said they were allowed to bring things that was important to them. They never said what thing syou couldnt bring.
3. No, because its who they are so why not pull there story.
4. They should except her for who is instead of who she is not. They want to be treated for who they are not pretend to be.
5. They should listen to students opinions and how they want the world to except them from who they are.
6. No same as for #2 because you cant just not pull someone story becauuse they want people to know who they really are. People get tired of being on the down low and get treated different.
7. Same as for #4 because poeple get treated different, some are scared and some just want to be accepted for who they really are. Why not be honest with the world.
8. Let people opinions or words be heard !
9. Both of them because they want there words, what they are feeling and who they are to be heard! Its a free country let them speak their mind.
10. As a principal I would sit and ask the person who the actual topic about it. To see if they want to be heard and why. Then I would help the editor about it at least.