OPS 571 Operations Management / Complete Class
OPS 571 Week 1-Individual Assignment - Design a Flowchart for a Process
. Individual Assignment: Design a Flowchart for a Process
• Select a process that you perform daily but would like to spend less time doing, such as driving to work.
• Design a flowchart using an appropriate tool.
• Comment on the factors that affect the process design.
• Identify at least one metric to measure the process.
• Submit your flowchart for the process.
• Begin collecting data for the identified metric every day of the workweek. You must submit the data collected at the end of each week.
OPS 571 Week 2- Individual Assignment - Key Matrices
OPS 571 Week 2- Individual Assignment - Learning Curve Concepts
. Individual Assignment: Apply the Learning Curve Theory
• Submit process performance data (5 to 10 points) for the performance metrics identified in the Pizza Store Layout Simulation.
• Write a 700-word (maximum) paper in which you consider an alternative to the process.
o How can you apply the learning curve concepts to test the alternative against the existing process? That is, how good is the initial process data?
OPS 571 Week 2- Individual Assignment - Process Performance Data
OPS 571 Week 4-Individual Assignment - Bottlenecks in a Process
Individual Assignment: Bottlenecks in a Process
• Write a 350-word paper based upon the data collected on the process you identified in Week One. In your paper, identify and discuss the main bottleneck in this process.
OPS 571 Week 4-Team Assignment - Production Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
Learning Team Assignment: Production Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
• Write a 1,050-word (maximum) paper discussing strategic...