OPS 571 WEEK 4 QUIZ
1. A work breakdown structure is
• a hierarchy of tasks, subtasks, and work packages
• a Cost and Performance tracking schedule
• a structure that is incompatible with the Critical Path Method
• a simple list of the activities making up a project
Quiz Answers just a click away OPS 571 Week 4 Quiz
2. The vertical axis on a Gantt chart is usually which of the following?
3. Which of the following identifies a key principle of Reengineering?
• Organize around tasks.
• Downsize (layoff) workers and do the same amount of work as before.
• Merge information processing work into the real work that produces the information.
• Capture information both at the source and where it is interpreted.
4. At the onset, a project originates as which of the following?
• A Gantt chart
• A series of milestones
• Critical path method (CPM)
• A statement of work (SOW
Want help? Click to download OPS 571 Week 4 Quiz Answers
5. Consulting firms typically use which of the following techniques to plan and monitor the engagements of the firm or specific projects?
• Qualitative forecasting
• Materials requirements planning (MRP)
• Quantitative layout
6. A Responsibility Chart specifically identifies which of the following?
• Planning the tasks for a project
• Customer satisfaction
• Commitment to quality
• Level of inventory
Want more details? Download now OPS 571 All Quiz Answers
7. Which of the following would be the result of subdividing a project?
• Job orders
• Work events
• Job categories
8. Which project progress technique includes the essential features of a project plan, budgeted cost of work scheduled and budgeted cost of work performed?
• Earned value management
• Critical path method
• Cost analysis
• Gantt chart
Final Exam Answers just a click away OPS 571 Final Exam
9. An example of a graphic project report...