Organisational Behaviour and Important of Organsational proposal on Determining the Behaviour
(Student, INtel College)
Mr. Daniel Mugo
(Lecture, INtel College)
An Assignment Presented to INtel College in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Award of a Certificate in Higher National Diploma in Business.
Statement of Originality and Student Declaration
I hereby, declare that I know what plagiarism entails, namely to use another’s work and to present It as my own without attributing the sources in the correct way. I further understand what it means to copy another’s work.
1. I know that plagiarism is a punishable offence because it constitutes theft.
2. I understand the plagiarism and copying policy of the Edexcel UK.
3. I know what the consequences will be if I plagiaries or copy another’s work in any of the assignments of this program.
4. I declare therefore that all work presented by me for every aspects of my program, will be
my own, and where I have made use of another’s work, I will attribute the source in the
5. I acknowledge that the attachment of this document signed or not, constitutes a binding
agreement between myself and Edexcel UK.
6. I understand that my assignment will not be considered as submitted if this document is not attached to the assignment.
Student’s Signature: …………………………… Date………
I am grateful to many people including the lecturer who assisted and supported me during the writing of this assignment. I would like to thank the source of the secondary information that assisted me to finish this work. This research would not be possible without Mr. Daniel; he fully explained and gave me a break down of my research.
This document talks about the various types of organizations and the structures and cultures associated with it and...