Peanut oil pretreatment machinery in Africa
oil press machinery
We supply different pretreatment methods for oil plants with different oil content. Generally,for high oil plants
such as groundnut/peanut, rapeseed, cottonseed, first pre-press to the reasonable level and then extract.
1. Cleaning process : Use vibration cleaning sieve and magnetic selector to get better cleaning effect.
And This step is mainly to clean the big impurities ,like the stone , big dust , iron etc .
2. Crushing Process: This Process is mainly to crush the peanut , as the peanut is big ,it is not easy to press .
We must crush the peanut to 6-8 pieces . Then we need to peel . The rate of peel is about 90% .
3. Flaking Process : After crush and peel ,we need to flake the crushed peanut , which make the cell wall of
peanut broken . And we flake the peanut to 0.55 mm thickness . Then it is useful for the oil extracting .
4. Cooking Process: After the flaker,we need to cook the flaked peanut , control the moisture at 5-7% ,
the temperature is 110-115degree .
5. Pre-pressing : After all the pretreatment , pre- press the peanut , the oil can be extracted about 76% .
After pre-pressing process , the requirement of peanut cake : moisture is about 8%, the residual oil :18-22% .
Use solvent organic solvent through soaking or spraying contact methods to extract oil from the cake. There is only
less 1% oil content in meal after oil extraction machine .
Remark: The extraction workshop must be in a separate yard . This yard should be have at least 1.5 m
high brick wall all around ,the walls is 12 meters far from extraction workshop. Fire district : at least 30 meters
far from residential area, keep from fire.
Xinfeng grain and oil machinery co., LTD is a company specializing in the production of grain and oil machinery and equipment, scientific research, manufacturing, sales for the integration of large-scale private...