Catherine Soledad Jerald Bred
Shiela Mae Bardinas Mila Rose Prado
Sittie Amira Munib Jinky Pedroso
Syvan June Lusanta
What should be done by the Perfect Pizzeria Management to improve the Manager-Employee Relationship within the company?
1. To be able improve manager-employee relationship within the company.
2. To be able to have a clearly regulations, reward systems and definite basis for each managers and employees.
3. To be able solve the currently company’s problems and to improve company performance.
4. To be able to be the most desirable pizzeria in South Ville.
5. To be able to be the largest pizzeria in the United States.
1. The area supervisor should conduct trainings and seminars as well as team building activities.
2. The area supervisor should create an effective motivation so that they can have efficient employees.
3. The management should have a systematic criterion of being a manager trainee.
4. There should be a formalizing training period and seminars to the manager as well as the employee.
5. Provide effective and constructive set of rules and regulations and strength it.
1. With the use of seminar, trainings and team building it can help to break the wall between the manager and employee.
2. Motivation is a major element that boosts employees to work efficiently.
3. By having a systematic criterion, it can help to identify who is really suited for managerial position.
4. Setting a formalize training period and seminars to the manager as well as the employees.
5. By having an effective and constructive rules and regulations, employees are aware of committing any mistakes.
1. We highly recommend the ACA’s # 1,2,3,4 and 5 to be implemented so that they can have an efficient manager and employees and by that it would be beneficial also to the company by avoiding the waste and damages of their products. By this...