I will inform the audience of my 3 biggest pet peeves.
I You know the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctors away.” Well what if someone just
sneezed on those apples without covering their mouth. Then you go and grab it and take a big
bite out of it.
A. Well I guess you would be seeing the doctors sooner than you thought.
B. Spreading your germs like that is only the tip of the iceberg for my pet peeves.
II I would like to inform you guys 3 of my many pet peeves.
A. Germs are on the top of my list.
B. Another is bad table manners.
C. Then idiot drivers
I Germs are at the tippity top of my list for many reasons.
A. When someone cough or sneeze and not cover their mouth and you are right there next
1. Which research from MIT, says that now when you sneeze, it can travel as far as
2. Do you know how many airborne diseases you could catch. One sneeze can
infect a room for hours.
B. Then there is the case when someone think they are to good to wash their hands.
1. And I don’t mean just in general. I mean someone who uses the bathroom and
walk out without washing their hands.
2. I mean don’t they know they just invited a bunch of germs on their hands and
when they go and touch someone or something they are just spreading it. No offense but I
would love it if they kept it to themselves.
II So forth, another pet peeve is bad table manners.
A. I don’t like it when I am at a restaurant and there are noisy eaters by me.
1. I would be trying to concentrate on the conversation at hand. But there is
always that one person. Who slurps their drink even tho it is empty.
2. Then those folks who smack and chew loudly. And I am mentally counting their
chews because that’s all that I hear.
B. Then there is the open mouth eater. ...