PHI 208 Week 5 Final Exam (Set 3)
1. Tom Regan argues that animal rights
2. According to Glaucon, justice is based on
3. The point of the story of Gyges is that we are all
4. Which of the following does Tom Regan say about the utilitarian approach to animal ethics?
5. How does Tom Regan begin his presentation?
6. Reason is a faculty that we have that:
7. What does Peter Singer say about the history of liberation movements?
8. Jeremy Waldron argues that the current use of drone warfare is unethical because it is conducted
9. The conventional doctrine is endorsed by:
10. Tom Regan’s view of animals is that
11. What do animal rights say about helping humans
12. Rachels concludes that:
13. According to DeGeorge, whistleblowing is morally permissible when the following condition(s) is/are met:
14. If the Ring of Gyges really existed
15. This Disney film includes racial stereotypes of Native Americans
16. What is it that is wrong about eating factory farmed meat?
17. How are suppliers negatively affected?
18. Kant claims that the moral law is given to each person by:
19. Why do some social theorists claim that we should stop asking the question, “Why do women stay in abusive relationships?”
20. According to Foot, the violation of a negative duty involves:
21. The philosopher John Stuart Mill recognized the following as a potential problem for utilitarianism
22. What is the Kantian (deontological) criticism that Lop raises against DeGeorge’s position?
23. According to Held, the following have been aligned with femininity in the history of Western thought
24. Which of the following would be an idea shared both by the teacher (Kevin Kline) from the clip ofThe Emperor’s Club, and by either MacIntyre or Aristotle (or both)?
25. Richard Epstein claims which of the following about...