PHI 210 Final Exam Solutions 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1, Which statement best describes why using an innuendo in communication can be misleading?
2. A top official of the government is presenting a case for the continued use of drone airplanes in military conflicts. The official states “Using drones during military surveillance missions is the right course of action because it saves soldiers’ lives.” What is the enthymeme in the official’s argument?
3. Which is an inherent problem with moral relativism?
4. An argument claiming the violation of some moral principal is the right course of action is a(n) _________.
5. Which of the following is the best example of an amoral claim?
6. Which of the following is a way to make bad decisions?
7. Which is a strategy to use to help generate multiple options to solve a problem?
8. The least helpful question to ask yourself when evaluating top choices would be:
9. If you see a couple of viable options among your top choices, you may benefit from making a(n):
10. Putting in the effort to adequately define the problem is:
11. The straw man fallacy is a fallacy where the arguer:
12. When debating solutions to problems related to climate change on a national level, which problem related to climate change has a prominent amount of conflicting political opinions?
13. When listening to people debating a topic, a critical thinker should ignore
14. The two parts of an argument are _______ and _______.
15. Statistics come from gathering and ________data.
16. While scientific explanations provide compelling evidence for claims and produce verifiable insights, they are also:
17. A student is designing an experiment to find out if the following statement is true: “If you get at least six hours of sleep you will do better in...