GBI Research’s report, “Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020 - Digitization of Healthcare Systems and Evolution of PACS as a Decision Support Tool Drive Growth” discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for two Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the overall market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes pipeline products by segment and gives details of important Merger and Acquisition (M&A) deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Get more about this report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/picture-archiving-and-communication-systems-to-2020-digitization-of-healthcare-systems-and-evolution-of-pacs-as-a-decision-support-tool-drive-growth-market
- Coverage of key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Information on market size for two PACS market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the PACS market
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare and Carestream Health
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
2 Introduction 10
3 Global Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market: Definitions 11
4 Picture Archiving and Communication Systems: Global Market Characterization 12
5 Global Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market: Country...