1) The structure that manages projects within the existing organizational structure is __________ organization.
2) A series of coordinated, related, multiple projects that continue over extended time intended to achieve a goal is known as a:
3) Adverse weather, design flaws, and equipment breakdown can create negative slack. This is an example of reducing project duration caused by:
Unforeseen project delays*
Imposed project deadlines
Time to market
4) The project communication plan contains
Project team vacation schedule
Unapproved change requests
A list of reports to be distributed*
An assessment of project risks
Detailed task assignments
5) In which of the following theories does the project group transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Five Stage Team Development Model
Nominal Group Technique
Synergistic Transition Development Model
Dysfunctional Transition Model
Punctuated Equilibrium Model of Group Development*
6) In a resource-constrained project, which of the following is most likely to be changed?
The completion date*
7) American project managers have earned a reputation abroad for being very good at understanding technology but not good at understanding:
Local business practices
8) _________ organization is a hybrid form in which a horizontal project management structure is overlaid in the normal functional hierarchy.
9) The lowest element in the hierarchical breakdown of the WBS is
A work package*
A cost account
A lowest sub deliverable
10) A project budget report is...