PM/586 Final Exam
1. In a strong matrix structure, employees take daily direction from:
• Project manager only
• Both, but the project manager has greater influence
• Both, but the functional manager has greater influence
• Functional manager only
2. If the schedule variance is positive and the cost variance is negative, the project’s status is:
• Over budget and behind schedule
• Under budget and ahead of schedule
• Over budget and ahead of schedule
• Under budget and behind schedule
3. Which category of projects would involve a large number of functional units where the workers may be assigned either part-time or full-time?
4. Which type of chart provides the least “predictive” value?
• Bar chart
5. Scope creep is generally the result of:
• Too much detail in the specifications
• Having too many levels in the WBS
• Poorly defined SOW
• Having the wrong people assigned to the project
Find the final exam answers here click PM 586 Final Exam Latest
6. Which of the following is the role of the PM rather than the role of the functional manager?
• Where it will be done
• How the work will be done
• Who will do it
• What work will be done
7. The balance between quality and cost is called:
8. The EVMS term that represents the value of work actually accomplished is:
9. Which of the following would be the first item to be discussed in the initial kickoff meeting for a project?
• Understanding of the budget
• Understanding of the schedule
• Understanding of the requirements
• Understanding of the plan
10. Quality is defined by the:
• Project team
• Project manager
• Project sponsor
Want to download the Complete Assignments of PM 586….?? Click PM 586 Complete Assignment
11. Which of the following people has the greatest influence on how much authority a...