PPA605 Negotiation Bargaining & Conflict Management
Purchase From Here:
Visit Website: http://hwminute.com/
Elements of Negotiation and Bargaining Skills
• Discuss the following statements then respond to at least two of your fellow students’ posts.
• Discuss the Five Elements of Negotiations and provide at least one example of how each are used in the negotiation process.
• Identify the Five Negotiation Skills needed in order to perform successful negotiations.
• Define Rational Choice theory and discuss how it relates to the negotiation process.
• Discuss how the Dual-Concern Model and Big Five Personality Dimensions facilitate recognizing bargaining styles and how such styles impact behaviors and strategies in a negotiation.
• The Negotiation Process: Four Stages
• Discuss the following statements then respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
• Define the Four Stages of the Negotiation Process and discuss what changes have taken place in the negotiation tactics since the 1950s.
• Explain why the Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) is important in preparing the negotiation.
• Discuss the difference between tangible and intangible priorities and why ground rules are important when both parties are amenable to negotiate.
• Discuss whether the Good Guy / Bad Guy Routine is useful in negotiations; whether impasses are fatal to negotiations; and if arbitration is a sign that negotiations have failed.
• Distributive Bargaining
• Discuss two of the following statements then respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
• Define and explain the purpose of the Five Distributive Bargaining Negotiation Skills.
• Discuss the “Zone of Possible Agreement” (ZOPA) and why some experienced negotiators consider it critically important to make the opening offer.
• Define the following terms: relational information, substantive...