How to Create a Flower
My hobby is to play with papers. I like to make different things with papers such as boats, birds, dolls, and especially flowers. Flower is an exceptional gift because, flowers encourage communication between the creator and recipient, and it is more special because you take the time to make it for the recipient. To make a paper flower bouquet, you should gather proper materials, make and distribute the flower properly as a bunch.
First, the materials required to make paper flower bouquet can be bought at any hardware, department, or stationary store. Materials are:
• Crepe Paper: You can make your flower in any color you like. Some of the most popular colors are pink, red, yellow and white. We will use red crepe paper today. You also need green crepe paper for the flower stems.
• Pencil: To draw the flower petal shape on the paper.
• Scissors: To cut the petal shape and stems.
• Paper glue: To attach the petals together as well as with the stems.
• Floral Tape: To fasten the stems and the bunch.
• Coordinating ribbon: To hold the flowers together. Red colored ribbon will look good with red flowers.
Secondly, you need to take the red paper and fold them to make more petals at once. Use a pencil to draw a pattern of spades. Take the scissors to cut the papers according to the pattern you had made. Then cut them out. Fan out about 15 to 20 small shaped petals. Roll them around your fingers. After you roll them, twist the end together so that the petals are attached together. Apply the same with the larger petals. Put some glue at the end of the smaller petals, and then place the smaller rolled petals into the larger rolled petals. Repeat this process to make as many flowers as you want.
Final step is to attach the flower with the stems. Take a green crepe paper roll it and then fold it. Snip the end with a scissor. Put some glue on the snipped area of the stem and put one of those flower on...