Topic: How to pierce your hand web
Thesis: Piercing your hand web can be a great way to define your bizarre personality, feel cool about yourself, and having a piercing that hardly anyone would do, it’s not for everyone, but if you think you might be interested, then read on.
Sup 1: Following these procedures given requires a few tools:
* Professional hollow (sterilized - preferably autoclaved) needle
* sterile clamps
* Barbell (straight or curved, make sure the needle is one size bigger than the jewelry you wish to put in )
* Alcohol wipes
* A marker
* A&D ointment
* Standing light(e.g Lamp)
Sup 2: To complete this process, simple procedures are as followed.
* First you must decide on a location to do this procedure
* Clean the location where you going to perform the piercing
* If you bought sterile clamps and jewelry, then great, but if not, you will need to boil these in a pot of water, and then wipe them off.
* Lay out your tools on the surface you cleaned and make sure your jewelry is screwed out from one side
* Wash your hands thoroughly
* Wipe your hands
* Put on a glove on either hand which will be used to do the piercing
* Apply alcohol on a swop and carefully clean the area (web) on your hand
* Put on the light and place your hand under the light
* Look for any veins that might be in the way
* Get the marker, and make two dots(entrance and exit) on your hand web
* Change gloves
* Get the clamp, and stretch your skin where you marked the dots, and place the clamp securely in line with the dots
* Unpackaged needle
* Get A&D ointment and rub it on the tip of the needle
* Double check clamp is still in place
* Take needle and push it through the marking until the needle head comes out the other end
* Do not push the needle all the way through (the needle should be seen on both entrance and exit)
* Put the end of the jewelry...