ESTIMATE OF PAINTS TO BE USE FOR AKUNGBA BUILDING
1. Painting of ceiling up and down: 15 drums of white emulsion.
2. Front flat upstairs: 7 drums of any color of emulsion paint.
3. Inner staircase area: 1 drum of emulsion paint
4. Back flat upstairs: 5 drums of any color of emulsion paint
5. Front flat downstairs: 5 drums of any color of emulsion paint
6. Back flat downstairs: 5 drums of any color of emulsion paint.
7. All flush doors: 8 gallons of gloss paint
8. All stairs railing and burglary: 7 gallons of gloss paint
9. The paint for outside the building all: 10 drums
10. Balcony & shape window pattern area: 3 drums of paint
11. 20 packets of body filler
12. 3 gallons of thinner
13.1 gallon of gold paint for railings.
14. 1 drum of emulsion of paint for security house
From: Tope Idowu
Subject: Akungba Project (proposed for worker’s pay)
Date: February 23, 2009.
As discussed, sir, I would like to propose the amount to be sent to me for the workers to complete their jobs at the site for this week which will use my own discretion to disburse the amount send to me. N
Plumber: - The balance is N 35, 000 proposed 35, 000
Tiller: - The balance is N 53, 200 proposed 30, 000
Mason man: -The balance is N 58, 000 proposed 40, 000
Carpenter: - The balance is N 10, 000 proposed nil
Miscellaneous expenses: - proposed 40, 000
Total 145, 000
Note: The miscellaneous expenses would be accounted for at due course. And every other kobo given
ADDITIONAL JOBS & QUOTATIONS
Carpentry work for security house was charged for N 120, 000 for the following job: linted & Gate casting; roofing & ceiling; doors fixing & doors framing. Proposed N 70, 000
Wedging of tanks’ stand was charged for N 183, 000: proposed N 140, 000
Plastering of security house (inner only) N58,000. Proposed N30,000
Carpenter: 70%advance = N 49,000
Welder: 70%advance = N98,000