Project Application for Funding by the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI)
All text in blue is for assistance in filling out the form. You may delete all blue writing and/or replace with project proposal information.
1. Descriptive Project Name: __Girls and young women empowerment framework_____________________________________________
(Example: Strengthening democratic participation of women in Country X elections with information workshops and a Mock Parliament)
2. Location of Proposed Project: ____________________________________________
3. Name of applicant organization/group: ____________________________________
Contact person: _________________________________
Organisation website (if any): _____________________________
4. Brief description of the applicant organization/group: (i.e. date of establishment of the group, mandate, membership, etc.)
5. Type of organization/group: Please check one type.
Local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations,
Local academic institutions working on local projects,
International, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities,
Municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects, and
Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities.