▪ Better late than never.
▪ No discord, no concord.
▪ Love me, love my dog.
▪ A hedge between keeps friendship green.
▪ Good wine needs no bush.
▪ A wise goose never lays a tame egg.
▪ Money makes the mare go.
▪ Man proposes, God disposes.
▪ More haste, less speed.
▪ Spare the rod and spoil the child.
▪ Easier said than done.
▪ Grasp all, lose all.
▪ Action speaks louder than words.
▪ Waste not, want not.
▪ Talk of the devil and he comes.
▪ Let sleeping dogs lie.
▪ Nothing venture, nothing have.
▪ First come, first served.
▪ East and west, home is best.
▪ Home is home, be it ever so homely.
▪ Home is where the heart is.
▪ Strike when the iron is hot .
▪ The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
▪ Where there's a will, there's a way.
▪ Where there is smoke, there is fire.
▪ Where there is life, there is hope./ He who has health has hope.
▪ A burnt child dreads fire.
▪ A friend in need is a friend indeed.
▪ As you sow, so you shall reap.
▪ Barking dogs seldom bite.
▪ A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
▪ Birds of a feather flock together.
▪ Call a spade a spade .
▪ Every cloud has a silver lining.
▪ All that glitters is not gold.
▪ Every dog has its day.
▪ God helps those who help themselves.
▪ Great minds think alike.
▪ He laughs best who laughs last.
▪ Never do things by halves .
▪ It's no use crying over spilt milk.
▪ Still waters run deep.
▪ Jack of all trades and master of none.
▪ Look before you leap.
▪ Honesty is the best policy.
▪ One man's meat is another man's poison.
▪ Once bitten twice shy.
▪ Like father, like son, like mother, like daughter .
▪ Practice makes perfect .
▪ Rome was not built in a day.
▪ Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
▪ It takes two to make a quarrel.
▪ Time and tide...