1. I have never seen or read about Chris Gardner’s story. The certain changes in the movie do affect the essential truths of the story. The reason why is to make the story more dramatic. The internship being totally nonpaying was to provide more of a hardship that Chris Gardner would’ve gone through. Just to show you what he will do to find happiness.
2. I agree because no one is necessarily happy all the time. From what I know is that you may be happy but it’s more of being content with what you have. How I define happiness is for those who try. Those who have love, will, and courage to never give up. Only they can appreciate those who have touched there lives.
3. His own faith and to keep him and his son alive helped him to overcome the everyday hardships of life. As much trouble he went through stressing over things. He still held on to protect his son. Those emotional scenes where his son speaks to him I believe that’s where Chris draws on his faith towards God. That is his drive to protect and provide for his son.
4. The symbolism of the bone density scanners is to Chris they are part of his “life.” Without them he wouldn’t be going out trying to sell them and make ends meet. He works hard to sell at least one but is rejected the offer. It only shows that just because one hospital doesn’t need or want it, there are many others. They represent both hope and hindrance because although Chris can’t sell one immediately. He knows that if he does he’ll make money so he keeps going for it.
5. Psalms 10:17-18 describes that the Lord is there to listen and help guide the poor. Psalms 37:12-15 explains that God will reward the less fortunate who are honest and punish the wicked. Proverbs 31:8-9 says to speak up for those who cannot speak up in their own behalf. To defend their cause who are not able to help themselves. Zechariah 7:8-14...